Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jamaica Plain Open Studios

September 24th & 25th
Sat & Sun, 11a-6p
93 Forest Hills St #3
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

I will be exhibiting my work during Jamaica Plain's 18th annual Open Studios Event. My partner, Andy Moerlein will be joining me for this event in my studio with his work. Stop by for a preview of the work that we will be exhibiting at Boston Sculptors Gallery in January-February 2012 for our concurrent solo shows. We will also have some small works, prints and drawings for sale. We are site number 43 on the map. To download a copy, click here.
On another note, we were recently featured in the Sep/Oct Artscope magazine thanks to Elizabeth Michelman who wrote the following article, 'Andy Moerlein & Donna Dodson : In a Collaborative Spirit." Here's a teaser. To read the article in its entirety, please pick up a copy the current issue, or email me and I will send you a copy.

Images: Black Swan, kou, 32" tall, 2008 by Donna Dodson
High Hopes, fiberglass covered wood, ceramic by Andy Moerlein

No comments: